Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Daily Journal 4/6

I've never had any truly bad experiences at restaurants before, but I did have some annoying and pretty awkward experiences. A fairly common annoying thing for me are the obnoxious screaming kids that don't know when to be quiet or stop crying, probably because the parents don't actually try; and I had these experiences in plenty of sit-down restaurants. I guess what I consider a pretty bad experience I had at a restaurant that happened occured while I was eating at Lee An Chin; I was outside with my mom, and as I was eating, a hornet got onto a piece of my chicken. The hornet completely scared me and I had to throw out that piece of chicken (damn bugs). An awkward restaurant moment that happened to me was when I was with a few guys in my group during my Japan trip and we saw this button on the table that we didn't know what it did; so we pressed it, and the most convinient thing happens, a waitress comes over almost instantly, but we weren't ready to order and we were trying to word out in Japanese about that we didn't know what the button did.

No comments:

Post a Comment