Thursday, April 7, 2011

Daily Journal 4/7 My Thoughts on Creative Writing Class

Creative Writitng class overall was really fun and I liked so many things that we worked on during it, mostly the poems and the stories. The song lyrics part of the class was fun as well, letting people choose songs that actually stand out to them and I'm suprised a lot of people didn't choose that annoying modern day rap/hip hop crap. I like thinking up and writing poems, and I like the variety of poems that we had to do; sure some of those poem concepts were hard to think up of at first, but it becomes really enjoyable to write it up when you finally have an idea. Doing all those daily journals was interesting and fun as well; there were some stupid concepts that hardly anyone would care about, but most of them were just so fun with the fact that we could make up whatever story we want for it or share good memories from our past. What I liked about the class mostly was that I got to use my imagination to think of every journal, poem, and story I made, and having them on an internet blog made it even more fun where people from all over the world could possibly see them. Something I would like to add to this class would be a time for everyone to share their poems to everyone, not like standing in front of the class and saying it, but going from computer to computer or blog to blog on their own computer. I'd also like to add a few more journal parts where students can use their imagination to create a story for the blog and a bit less memory writings.

No comments:

Post a Comment