Monday, March 14, 2011

Daily Journal 3/14: My Journey on a Pirate Ship

Ahoy there, mateys! I was sailing on my magnificent ship with me amazing crew of my friends Eric and Tyler, Captain Jack Sparrow, Captain Barbosa, Tetra and her fellow pirate mateys, and Monkey D. Luffy. As we were sailing and looking for treasure, a fleet of French navel ships started chasing after us. They were firing their onslaght cannons at us, but those scaliwags missed every shoot they fired by thousunds of miles it seemed. Then a great and terrifying Kraken came up and destroyed the entire fleet, and soon afterwards started chasing after us. Then to make things worse, a fleet of British navel ships were heading towards us in the opposite direction and we were entirely stuck. Then me matey, Luffy came up with a great idea; he stretched out his rubber arms to wrap around the Kraken, and with the help of the rest of me crew, he threw the Kraken rightat the British skaliwags and took them all out, and the Kraken fled down right down into Davey Jone's Locker. And so we continued our journey to find the One Piece and any other treasure me crew can find!

No comments:

Post a Comment