Monday, March 28, 2011

Daily Journal 3/28

I feel so dirty after I was used to scoop up some wild rice soup and put into some person's mouth, and to make things feel weirder, I'm standing next to more messy utensils in some dark and wide room with dirty dishes and cups standing above us. All I wanted was to get cleaned up and put back in my original place with my other fellow spoons. We were all standing in that samedark place for days and days still feeling dirty and sad. When we all lost hope, soapy water began to deluge us and suddenly, I began to feel clean and BLGRHGBGRLGLRBLRBGBLGRLBGRLBGRLGRLRGLGRBRLBGRGBRLRBLGBRR GNGGNRLGRNGLRNGHGRLGNGHRLGNRHGNLRGHRNGLRGHNGRLGHRGNRLHGNRGLH NGRLNGLRNGLRGNRLGNRLGRNLGRNGLRGNRLGNRRLRGRLHGNRHGRHGLRHGNNGRL BGHLEGHEGBLEBGEHBGELHBGEHGGBGBLBGEHLGLBGHEBLBGEHLGBEGLGELGHGHGL GLENRNGRLNGLRGHGNRBNGHBHGLBHGLHBRLGHBHGLBLRHGHBHGHBRLBHLGHBLR!! After that, I felt so clean and so alive again, and after that washing, we were all put back in our normal places, waiting to be use again by people and to get dirty again. I may be a utensil, and it may be a part of my job, but I hate getting dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment