Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Daily Journal 3/16

I wish someone would tell me that there would be an opportunity for people anywhere in America to be able to go over to Japan over spring break and help out everyone that was affected by the earthquake and tsunami that happened there. Just seeing all the carnage that's happened makes me very concerned and I want to be able to them out any way I can. I also want to go over there to see my host family/exchange student's family over in Toyama and, even though they weren't extremely affected by the earthquakes, see if they're doing all right from the chaos and I would probably hug all of them and cry about my concerns about Japan and for joy that they're safe. Even though Japan looks strong and promising, after seeing the chaos from the earthquakes and tsunami, it made think a lot more differently of the lives and strength of every country.

No comments:

Post a Comment