Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Daily Journal 3/30

The clock winked at me from a tower as I was exploring the market area in a small village. The clock began to speak to me, asking me if I would like to have the ability to move time foward and back bewteen a set amount of years. I looked around to see if any of the villagers can hear this clock talking, and I had a few people stare at me as I was trying to talk to this clock. I told him that I would like to, and with one of his hands on his face, he pointed at a temple that I should enter in. When I entered, the whole place was big and empty, but I saw a giant door at the end that was sealed. As I was figuring out a way to get in, I noticed three big jewels spread out from the temple. So I picked them up, placed them by the door, and the door suddenly vanished. When I entered that room, I noticed a sword in a pedistal, so I pulled it as had as I could, and when I grabbed it out, a blue light came up from underneath me. When the light vanished, I suprisingly got older, and when I looked at a calendar by the temple enterance, I noticed that 7 years had past, and the whole village looked like it was in an apocolypse.

No comments:

Post a Comment