Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Daily Journal 3/29

At the beginning of my spring break on Friday, I threw up in the morning and got sick, so I had to have a sick day from school, which kind of sucked since I didn't want to feel behind on anything. After drinking lots of fluids and having a ton of naps while staying in my bed the whole day, I felt a lot better the next day. On Sunday, I went over to my grandparent's house in Alexandria and stayed there for most of my spring break. I didn't do much while I was over there, some of the bigger things I did that day were going to see a movie with them, eating out at a pizza buffet, and have my grandma help me work on my resume and essay for a scholarship I'm applying for. Most of the time, all I did was relax by the TV playing Pokemon Black on my DSi, went on Facebook and Youtube on the computer, and watched Jeopardy with my grandma at 4:30 practically every day. When I went home on Friday, I didn't do anything else during the last few days of my break, just hanged out with my friends on Friday and worked on plenty of homework on Sunday. Overall, it was a pretty good break.

No comments:

Post a Comment