Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Daily Journal 3/2

How ridiculous I was as Aquaman. From some random marine biological science experiment gone horribly wrong, I apparently gained the useless, goofy power of Aquaman. To make this twist even more silly and stupid, my powers work less than half the time, and everytime I fail at communicating with a sea creature, they begin to attack me for reasons unknown. When I first did the marine biology studying, the only fear I had was having a shark or whale jump out of the water and splash water on me, and everytime one jumped up, I ran behind one of my workers thinking "don't drench me, man.", now I fear the possibility of an octopus putting its tenticles on my face or getting attacked by sharks or dolphins. And when I'm on land, my powers don't do ANYTHING! Being Aquaman sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment