Thursday, March 17, 2011

Daily Journal 3/17 A Random Dream

I have a ton of random dreams; oftentimes so random, I can't actually remember it when I wake up in the morning, but there are a few awesome and pretty random dreams I remember having. I once dreamed about trying to make plans with friends to go to a fair. However, they weren't my real life friends, they were characters from an anime called Clannad. I had three of the characters' cell phone numbers and I called and asked them if they would want to go to a fair with me. The first character I called and asked was Kyou Fujibiyashi, and she said yes and that she'd bring her sister Ryou with. The next character I asked was Kotomi Ichinose, and she gladly said yes and would like to try to show up as soon as possible. The last character I asked was Tomoyo Sakagami, and she said she'd go, but she said that she'd be running a little late because of a councler meeting since she's the student body president. We all met up by the entrance and Tomoyo showed up earlier than expected and said that the meeting was a lot shorter than usual. So we entered the fair, looked at a few things, had some food, and when there was more to explore, we decided to seperate into groups; Tomoyo went with Ryou and Kyou and I was left to go with Kotomi. After the seperating, the rest of the dream was practically a blur, probably since a lot more random crap was going on...

No comments:

Post a Comment