Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Best Friend!

My best friends are Eric and Brittney since I know about them so well. I've known about Eric ever since my first year in Marching Band before I started my sophmore year, and I've known about Brittney pretty much since she was born (she's 2 years younger than me). Eric has somewhat curled up hair, wears glasses, has pretty bad vision, and loves to make references to many things on the internet. Brittney likes to change her looks a lot; right now, she has long hair, likes to put plenty of makeup on, and swhe always like to help out make fun of the things we do, whether we're watching something or playing some video game; and in a way, I kind of like to think of Brittney as a younger sister I've never had since I'm pretty much the youngest in my family. I love my best friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment