Thursday, February 17, 2011

Daily Journal 2/17

One thing I'm looking foward to getting is the Nintendo 3DS; a lot of the games look amazing, they have a lot more awesome and unique features than any of the other DS systems and in a way similar to Wii like features, also being able to play regular DS games, and the 3DS games you play are in 3D without the need for glasses. It's pricy for a handheld, costing at $250, and each game is about $40. It comes out on March 27, but I'm going to wait until some of the games I want on it are released, like Kid Icarus Uprising, the new Mario Kart game, Dead or Alive Dimensions, and any other new games that are announced. Another reason I'll wait is that in early March, I'll be getting a new DS game, Pokemon Black, and I'll possibly get another new DS game, Okamiden. I do have the money for those things, but I really want to be saving up my money with college coming around, and I still need to find a job as well. Nearly every day, I feel so anxious to see what the 3D looks like when I play any of the games and how well it is used in the gameplay. All I can say is that the 3DS is going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment