Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Daily Journal 2/16

I wake up and try to take a deep breath, but the deeper the breath, the more severe the pain. The ground is hard beneath my back, and I feel a dull pain in my arm. While the pain felt dull, my arm was bleeding really badly, but fortunately, it wasn't my sword wielding arm. The battle's still going on, and as I get up, I wonder how in the world I didn't die, how I got knocked out, and also why no one finished me off. There were so many dead soldiers on the ground, about half of my fellow soldiers and half of the enemy's, and suprisingly, none of the enemy soldiers noticed me when I got back up, they were too busy fighting the soldiers blocking the gateway into the temple. So I covered my arm from the bleeding, and quckly rushed in to help out my fellow soldiers at the gate. I managed to kill two enemy soldiers before they took notice of me, and right when they gave all that focus on me, the gate guarding soldiers managed to take down most of the enemy soldiers before any of them could finish me off, and so we began our attack on the enemy's base.

No comments:

Post a Comment