Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Early Childhood Memories

One of the earliest childhood memories I had would probably have to be when my family first moved in from a small home in Eagan to a pretty big culdisac in Apple Valley. When we first moved in there, we had plenty of people welcoming us, and there were a lot of neighborhood kids that were nearly the same age as me and my brother. During the time when we first moved in, my mom began a small daycare at our home mainly for the kids in the neighborhood. We had plenty of friends there, and some of them were pretty nice and often times fun. But now, we live in a new neighborhood in Apple Valley, and while the house in the culdisac became too small for our family, it had some pretty nice memories with the nice people in the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment