Thursday, February 3, 2011

Journal Entry

The best place I visited ever would probably have to be Japan. When I was there over the summer, the cities were so lively and the cultural castles, shrines, and gardens were calm and looked so amazing. I had a lot of true great Japanese food there as well, like ramen and yakitori. While I was there, my school group and I were a part of a week long school stay over in Toyama; and during that school stay, the host family I had was the family of the exchange student I hosted two years ago. We also visited Tokyo and Kyoto during our two week long trip. The shops in Japan were so amazing, about a hundred times better than in America, with department stores that can reach about ten stories high and filled with the most technological and fun items. I miss Japan now, and I hope I can go back there someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment