Friday, February 25, 2011

Daily Journal 2/25

The first of the three people, living or dead, I would like to sit at a table with would be Makoto Nagano, two time champion of Ninja Warrior since I would like to know all of the training he's done on that fishing boat and I've always wondered why he got so dedicated to compete in all those Ninja Warrior competitions he was in. The next person would have to be Will Smith since I consider him to be my favorite actor; I love Fresh Prince, and some of the movies he was in like the Men in Black series. The last person I would choose to be with at a table would be Jesus to learn about what his life was like back then and ask him all the many questions about all the things that happened in the Bible, and listen to a few words of praise as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment