Friday, February 4, 2011

Thank You

My older brother Zach,

Thank you for all the generous things you have done for me and all the fun things we have done as well. Thank you for also giving me that common sense to help me know how to act when I'm around a public place or around home. We should probably contact each other a little more often if you're not that busy with college and being with your friends or girlfriend, and listen to the new things we have going on and have a few laughs with our "inside jokes". Even though you only do the nice things you've done as your duty as an older brother, I still feel like that I would want to pay you back somehow, even though you never want anything in return, just talking to each other seems to be the only thing you want, and that's good.
Thank you once again!
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment