Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Daily Journal 2/23

Coming from a family that's pretty laid back and clean, I have plenty of pet peeves. For instance, one of the simple ones I have are people that don't clean up after themselves and leave a pretty big mess somewhere; it just annoys me to see how lazy and how messy these people can really be. Another one I have are annoying kids that don't control themselves and the parents that don't stop or control their behavior or don't even try. There are times where kids (nearly any age) should control themselves, mainly for them, it can be in school or at restaurants or any public place to not make a scene. The biggest one I have are people that don't have respect for anyone or anything, from no respect for the law, family, friends, or even strangers. People should have some respect for one another and they shouldn't think they're "Above the law or better than anyone else."

No comments:

Post a Comment